This article will describe how you can download Windows 10 free and use it without having to play for its license. The length of time you could you use Windows 10 free should be based on Microsoft’s current license agreement. However, I have colleagues, who have been using it for more than 1 year.
How to Get Windows 10 Free:
- Download the official “Installation Media Tool” from Microsoft’s web site
- When done, accept the license agreement and launch the tool
- Choose Create installation media for another PC, and save the installation files.)
- Follow the language prompts on the screen
- Select what type of storage you want to use to creete the media. FOr out purpose, we will select “USB flash drive”
- Navigate to your flash drive
- Wait until it’s done
- Reboot your computer and boot from the flash drive. Might have to change the BIOS boot settings.
- When installing Windows 10, select the “I don’t have a product key” option and proceed.
- Wait until the installation is done and you are good to go!
- Remember that while using Windows 10 without a product key, you will have a Watermark present at the right bottom corner of the screen at all times and you will not be able to personalize your desktop.
- Be sure to consult the current Microsoft requirements about how long you are allowed to use this version of Windows.